I’m Nanda and
I am a qualified Tai Chi Chuan teacher of the original Yang Style of the ITCCA (Internation Tai Chi Chuan Association) since 2004.
My knowledge encompasses Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong, as well as Taoist relaxation exercises, somatic awareness meditation, Tao self massage, Yin Yoga, and knowledge of the 5-elements (TCM) system and YinYang philosophy. This combined with my paramedic profession as a Kinetic Therapist (Mensendieck: specialist in posture and movement patterns) gives me a broad knowledge in the field of body and mind.. Which I trully love to share….
….if I believe in anything, it is that the body is so much wiser than the mind
(or at least how we use it)…….
Experience in a nutshell
Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Yin Yoga and Dao Yin are based on Taoism philosophy and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Tai Chi Chuan – Meditation – Qi Gong – Taoisti (Qi) self massage, Pushing Hands, Fighting Form, Broad Sword, Sword.
- Yin Yoga teacher training – Chinese medicine, Meridian Nidra, Hip Anaotmy – Jo Phee
- Yin Fascial Yoga, myofascia release, 5-elementen Qi Gong – Beta Lisboa & Sai Calder
- (partly) Yin Yoga teacher training – Miriam Wagner
- Myofascia Release & Yin Yoga – Esther Scheen
- Adjusting Yin poses workshop – Jose de Groot
- 5-Element Dao Yin Sai Calder
And of course during my lifespan I have followed more than one courses related to body and mind, i.e. Dharma Ocean, Anatomy Trains, Relaxing Massage, Gua Sha, and so on….. and the road is still unfolding.